Thank you for your interest in joining our outstanding Posse at Wilderness Trails!
We are accepting applications for the 2014 season for the following positions:
- Wranglers/Ranch Hands: to lead adult and/or kid riding experiences. Additional experience with cattle, roping, competitive riding, and/or general maintenance and/or construction, fishing (fly and/or cast), hunting a plus- please detail on your application
- Ranch Crew (Dining & Housekeeping) Experience in fine dining or bartending a plus.
- Barista/Bartender (coffee/espresso drinks, cocktails)
- Grounds Manitenance/Landscaping, Driver (must be over 21)
- Chef or Kitchen Assistant
- Multi-talented? Please apply for a combo of any of the above and detail on your application.
We seek self-motivated, outgoing, energetic, and conscientious employees, that are interested in being part of the GREAT POSSE, or a close team of people making sure our guests are having the best times of their life. We give preference to military Veterans.
We receive hundreds of applications, so set yourself apart by telling us your passions, your experiences, why you want to work with us and don't be afraid to really sell yourself! Those on our Posse that share the most life experiences and/or talents with our guests have the most opportunity for extra tips and bonuses!
Please do not apply if you need to leave the ranch to attend weddings, functions, or for any other reason. It is a short season, and we need our entire staff for the entire season - April/May through August/September - depending on the position.
Please note that preference is given to detailed and complete applications. If you can provide written references, a detailed work history, photos and for wrangler applications videos of you riding and handling horses you will have a better opportunity to secure a job!
We require every applicant to send in a WTR application, even if you have a current resume or CV. Thank you for applying for WTR!