Our rates are per per person and all-inclusive for Sunday - Saturday (6-night stay). Shorter stays available depending on availability and dates. Please call for more information.
Please remember, WTR is All-INCLUSIVE - rates include:
- Cozy cabin accommodations with daily maid service. Cabins have private decks and include amenities such as mini-fridges, coffee makers, and hair dryers. Our Lodge has T-1/Wi-Fi and courtesy phone available.
- Decadent dining from gourmet to ranch fare with plenty of fresh, hearty yet healthy options. We can accommodate special dietary needs or allergies. Complimentary wine and beer is served at dinner.
- Spectacular mountain horseback riding for all abilities and ages, including natural horsemanship instruction, trailblazing, arena games, and Cattle 101 (each day we offer half-day and all-day rides)
- Hiking, guided and unguided, in Colorado's largest Wilderness area
- Mountain biking, guided and unguided, from easy lake-side rides to extreme gravity descents. Our on-ranch trails are inspired and designed by Durango Olympians & World Champions - our good friends and neighbors. WTR is also home to the DEVO development camps for passionate and up-in-coming competitive young riders.
- Scenic drives around Vallecito Lake and up Middle Mountain to Tuckerville, an old mining camp
- Swimming in our 72' heated pool and soaking in our indoor, 14-person hot tub
- Water sports at Vallecito Lake including waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing, paddle-boarding and kayaking
- Spin-casting/fishing in our rainbow trout stocked ponds or on ranch streams
- Geocaching, frisbee golf, bolero games, bocce ball, horseshoes, volleyball, pool, foosball and more!
- Award-winning kids program including arts, crafts, music, nature hikes, gold panning, scavenger hunts, archery, fishing, rodeos, picnics, and more!
- Nightly entertainment including roping, campfires, horse-drawn hay rides, dancing, live music, and more!
(Please note, riders over 250 lbs. will be limited to walk-only horseback rides for safety. Pony Express pony rides are wrangler-led and assisted)
- WE DO NOT ADD OR ASK FOR GRATUITIES OR OTHER FEES! A true, all-inclusive vacation is unique to Wilderness Trails Ranch - other ranches will ask for/expect up to 20% (or more) in gratuities, resort and/or park service fees.
(June 8 - August 30)
$2895 per person/per week
Kids/Teens 3 - 17
(June 8 - August 23)
$2195 per kid/per week
(August 24 - 30)
$2695 per person/per week
Adults Only Weeks
(May 24 - 31, June 1 - 7 & all of September)
$2695 per person/per week
*The only additional (yet nominal) charges are optional: Trading Post (our gift shop), Waterin' Hole (bar), Boots & Chap Rentals, Airport Transportation, Massage/Spa Services, Overnight Pack Trips, Tee-Pee Glamping, Guided Fishing and/or Private Natural Horsemanship lessons, and/or Durango activities such as Whitewater Rafting, Tree-top Zipline, Paintball, and Golf.
We also offer several day excursions to area attractions such as Durango-Silverton Narrow Guage Railroad, Mesa Verde National Park, Pagosa Hot Springs, and the San Juan Skyway with stops in Silverton, Ouray, Telluride, and all the amazing mountain passes along the way. Please let us know if you are interested in any of these day trips or special offerings and we would be happy to provide more information.