Taste a bit of the WTR experience. Indulge in the finest ranch fare set amongst the stunning setting of the Upper Pine River Valley.
BREAKFAST | Served 7:30 - 9:30 am
ALL YOU CAN EAT! A daily special is offered or choose your own made-to-order breakfast including eggs any way, french toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and/or homemade hash browns. A cold buffet bar for lighter appetites features cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit & homemade muffins. Gluten-free options available! Includes bottom-less coffee, tea, and/or juice.
LUNCH | Served 12 noon - 2 pm
Lunch includes daily special with homemade soup, salad, fruit, & dessert plus bottom-less lemonade or fountain drinks.
DINNER | Served at 6pm
Dinners at WTR are truly an occasion unto themselves: creative, multi-course creations always include freshly baked breads and home-made desserts. Dine against the inspiring backdrop of the craggy Granite Peaks as the sun slowly sinks over the San Juans.
Dinner includes appetizer, choice of entree, fresh salad, and dessert plus one house beer, wine, or cocktail and bottom-less lemonade or fountain drink. Appetizers are served in the Waterin’ Hole at 5:00pm every evening.
- Monday: Plated dinner in Dining Room
- Tuesday: Mexican Buffet in Dining Room
- Wednesday: Chuckwagon Cookout with ropin’, hay ride, and live guitar pickin’ around our campfire
- Thursday: 5-course Candlelight Dinner followed by dancing to live music by Wild Country
- Friday: Chuckwagon Cookout with Gourmet S’mores, WTR branding and campfire
Please call us with any questions or quickly make a reservation below!